About Jason Wheeldon's Cranbrook Realty Practice
Born and raised in the East Kootenay, Jason Wheeldon is an active member of his community, a husband, the father of two daughters and one of the top performing real estate agents in Canada, according to Royal LePage.
Jason started his career as a REALTOR® in 1994 when he was just 23 years old. He was one of the youngest REALTORS® in Canada. Hard work and striving for excellence quickly earned Jason his reputation as being the go-to agent for buying and selling real estate in Cranbrook, BC.
Over the years, Jason has worked with a variety of clients in various stages of life. He’s stood in their shoes as well, from being a first-time home buyer and seller to looking for a family home, buying a second property and investing. Along the way, Jason has gained a wealth of industry experience as well as a thorough knowledge of the Cranbrook area.
Jason maintains one of the highest list-to-sell ratios in the region by ensuring that sellers are able to optimize their results, whatever the market, and that buyers are making choices in line with their goals.
Strong associations with local developers, municipal and provincial government bodies and the Cranbrook business community keep Jason on top of housing and business trends. Jason also keeps his clients apprised of local education, employment and other important factors that impact living.
Indeed, Jason’s strengths as a REALTOR® have a lot to do with his level of commitment to the community in which he and his family live.
Aside from real estate, Jason is actively involved in family life. He coaches both of his daughter’s soccer leagues and has also helped coach basketball at Laurie Middle School. He is a sponsor for local sports leagues and several other community initiatives.
In the summertime, Jason and his wife Christy also enjoy camping at and spending time with their family on Moyie Lake.
Awards & Accreditation
- Recipient of the Red Diamond Award from Royal LePage
- #1 Top Producer for Unit Sales in B.C.
- Within the top 2% of all Royal LePage agents in Canada
- Top 10 Unit Sales MLS® Cranbrook
- Best Realtor - Kootenay Business Magazine
- 2010 Cranbrook Business Person of the Year
- Accredited into the Appraisal Institute of Canada as a designated appraiser
- Kootenay East Youth Soccer Association - Vice Chair
- Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce - Past President
- British Columbia Chamber of Commerce - Past Executive Member
- Cranbrook Turkey Drive - Co-Chair
- Cranbrook Boys and Girls Club
- Big Brothers Big Sisters